Updated on February 6, 2023
What information do we collect?
- Personal information: This is information that identifies you, such as your name, email, and phone number.
- Usage data: This is information about how you use our service, like which pages you visit and when.
- Tracking information: This is information we collect through cookies and other technologies, like your device type and browser type.
Why do we collect this information?
- To provide and maintain our service
- To send you information about our service
- To fulfill a contract with you, like processing a purchase
- To communicate with you about updates and other related content
- To answer your questions and provide customer support
In some cases, we may share your information with third parties, such as:
- Service providers who help us provide our service, like hosting companies, or payment processors
- If required by law, like a subpoena or court order
- To protect MagicSnow and others
You have privacy rights, like:
- The right to access the information we have about you
- The right to correct any inaccurate information
- The right to have your information deleted
- The right to limit how we use your information
- The right to object to us using your information for certain purposes
If you’re a California resident, you also have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Attn: Compliance Administrator
8581 Santa Monica Blvd #219
Los Angeles CA 90069 USA
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. If we do, the updated Policy will be posted here.